It is our policy to keep all information about our customers strictly confidential. We will not give out any customer information to anyone without the customer's prior consent unless required by law.
- We will cooperate fully with any investigation of possible payment fraud.
- If you send us an e-mail with a question or point of information that we consider to be of general interest, we reserve the right to quote your e-mail on our website and/or our Discussion Group. In that case, we will endeavour to remove any identifiable information. If you wish something you write to be attributed to you, please let us know.
We changed our Google Analytics tracking code to support Display Advertising, so we would like you to take note of the following:
- We have implemented the following features on Google Analytics: Remarketing, Google Display Network Impression Reporting, the DoubleClick Campaign Manager integration, and Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting.
- You can use Google Ads Settings to opt-out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customise Google Display Network ads.
Google Analytics' currently available opt-outs for the web are here.
- We are using Remarketing with Google Analytics to advertise online.
- Third-party vendors, including Google, may show our ads on sites across the Internet.
- We and third-party vendors, including Google, use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookie) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) together to inform, optimise, and serve ads based on someone's past visits to your website.
We’ve implemented Google Display Network Impression Reporting & the DoubleClick Campaign Manager integration, so we are disclosing that:
- We and third-party vendors, including Google, use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookies) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) together to report how our ad impressions, other uses of ad services, and interactions with these ad impressions and ad services are related to visits to our site.
We’ve implemented Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting, so we are disclosing that:
- We use data from Google's Interest-based advertising or 3rd-party audience data (such as age, gender, and interests) with Google Analytics.
Our motivation for using these methods of information gathering is simply because we are trying to market a very niche product across a very big world. As a small company at the foot of Africa, we need this information to reach people who have an immediate interest in BMW motorcycling and maintenance.
Hardware purchased from us is warranted against defects in materials and workmanship for a period of two years from placing the order. This is a "Return to Factory" warranty, meaning defective hardware must be returned to us at the customer's expense. We will ship repaired or replacement goods to the customer at our expense using a comparable method of shipment.
You must contact us via email and receive a Return Authorization prior to returning any merchandise.
If you are not satisfied with our product for any reason within 30 days from the date of purchase you may return the tool to us for a full refund, less any shipping, taxes and duties. Software that has been purchased and downloaded is NOT covered by the 30-day return policy! NO refunds will be issued on Software that has been downloaded!
You must contact us via email and receive a Return Authorization prior to returning any merchandise. This must be done within the 30-days of receiving the product.
The refund is subject to the following conditions:
- The complete product must be returned to us at the customer's expense, using an online trackable shipping method (trackable door-to-door, e.g. FedEx, UPS etc.) that also requires a signature at delivery. You must notify us as you have shipped it, and you must provide the tracking number. AIRMAIL is NOT fully trackable and is NOT an acceptable shipping method. If you are unsure, ask.
- The product must be in good resalable condition. Any damaged or tampered devices will NOT be refunded. The refund will only be issued once the device has been received and inspected.
- This return policy only applies to customers who purchased directly from our hexcode.co.za online shop.
- This does not mean that we are in the tool lending business! This return policy can only be used once by any person or business.
Software (example: GS-911 for Android, purchased from the Android Market) that has been downloaded is NOT covered by the 30-day return policy!
- NO refunds will be issued on Software that has been downloaded!
We ship products Monday through Friday. We aim to have your product shipped within 48 hours (2 business days) of receiving payment confirmation. Orders are shipped using the FedEx International Priority Service, only. This is a "signature required" service, which means someone has to be available to sign for the delivery!
All international orders are shipped with the actual price of the item declared on the customs form. Any import duties or taxes will need to be paid by the buyer. Please do not ask us to misrepresent the value of the item or mark it as a gift or commercial sample.